How to Use Multiple Accounts on Telegram At Once?
Telegram is paving its way out as the best app for both personal and professional life, all thanks to the amazing features, groups, channels, bots, and other useful features. The multifunctionality of Telegram is the reason why it has millions of downloads and the userbase is increasing day by day.
While most people use Telegram as a source of fun, entertainment, making new friends, and downloading movies and TV series, some use it to promote their business and get customers from around the world. But isn’t it hard to maintain both your personal and your professional account with one app? Of course, it is and that is why you are looking for a way to use multiple Telegram accounts.
There are plenty of ways through which you can accomplish this task. These methods include the use of different Telegram apps, creating a parallel app in smartphones, making a duplicate app on a desktop, using a web app, and more. So let’s see how multiple Telegram accounts can be activated so you don’t need to mishmash all your professional contacts with your personal ones.
1. Add multiple account within the Telegram app
The easiest way to use multiple Telegram accounts is by adding your another account to the same app. This way, you don’t need to keep an extra app on your phone or PC. Telegram has an option to add the second account in the existing app. Here’s how you can do that –
1. Open the Telegram app and tap on the hamburger icon at the top-left corner.
2. Now tap on the arrow given adjacent to your name, and you will see the Add Account option, select it.
3. After that, simply enter your number and tap on the arrow option given at the bottom. You need to enter the OTP now and your second account is added to the same Telegram app without having to create any duplicate app.
The steps for adding a second account in the Telegram app on iPhone is quite different from the Android. First, open the Telegram app on your iPhone and long-press on the Settings tab at the bottom. This will reveal a small pop-up box where you will see Add Account + option. Click on that and then enter your phone number to login. If you want to sync your contacts with this account, then turn off Sync Contacts button.
2. Create a parallel Telegram app on the phone
Another way to use two Telegram accounts in one phone is by creating a parallel app with the phone’s own feature. Most people are unaware that their phone has an in-built feature to create a clone or you can say a copy of some particular apps. This feature is available by different names in different phones, so you need to look for yourself as to with what name this feature is available on your device. As in our case, the feature is available by the name Parallel apps, while in some other, it comes by the name Dual Messenger. Here’s how to use this feature to create a duplicate Telegram app –
1. Open the Settings app on your phone and search for Utilities option and select it.
2. Under the Utilities section, you will find the Parallel Apps option and you need to select it.
3. Here you will see the Telegram app appearing, toggle on the button adjacent to it. Now a parallel Telegram app is created that you can see in the app drawer.
4. Open it and then login to your second Telegram account as you normally do.
3. Use multiple accounts on Telegram web
The above method makes the use of multiple Telegram accounts easy but it’s quite a lengthy process. To save your time, you can use Telegram app for your first account and Telegram web for the other one. For those who don’t know, Telegram has a web version also like WhatsApp Web which you can use on browser directly. There are two options for log in, either you can do that with your phone number or with QR code. Open and use the app as you normally do and follow these steps for Telegram web.
1. Visit the Telegram Web using any browser on your smartphone or computer (such as Google Chrome) and click on the LOG IN BY PHONE NUMBER option. If you want to use the same account on desktop that you use on your phone, then you can follow the steps given on the web app screen.
2. Now simply enter the phone number with which you want to run your second Telegram account. You will receive an OTP that you have to enter in the next screen, and you have your second Telegram account running.
If you don’t have a Telegram app downloaded on your device and neither do you want to download it, then you can also use two Telegram accounts using the web version on different browsers. This method can be used in all the devices, be it Android, iPhone, Windows PC, or Mac.
4. Use 007Promoter
007Promoter, WhatsApp marketing and advertising platform. you can control bulk WhatsApp hash chennels to send messages automatically, create lots of full groups without others’ agreement , and other advanced marketing action… by HiSeven
007Promoter has the following functions
007Promoter Hash channels : Control thousands of WhatsApp hash channels using different IP proxies to chat in one web.
Team Work : All team members can create HiSeven seats to control there own WhatsApp hash channels, and manager can see all of them working.
Chat Support : Reply automatically, quick reply, keywords reply, auto-translation, friends quantity counter…