How to create a WhatsApp short url?
Using the WhatsApp Business app, you can share a short link with your customers so they open directly to a chat window with you.
If a customer opens the short link on a WhatsApp-installed device, a secure chat window between the customer and you will automatically open. If a customer opens the short link on a web browser, they will be directed to a web page displaying your business information and, if specified, your default message. Customers click Continue open a conversation with you.
Method 1：By Android
When you create an account in the WhatsApp Business app, a short link for your business is automatically generated. To view short links:
1. Open the WhatsApp Business app >…> Business Tools >…> short link .
2. Click on Short Link to view the automatically generated link.
When you create an account in the WhatsApp Business app, a short link for your business is automatically generated. To use a short link:
1. Open WhatsApp Business app > Settings > Business Tools .
2. Click on the short link . A short link will appear below your business name.
When you access your short link, you can:
1. If you want to copy the short link and then paste it elsewhere on your website or another Facebook Page, click Copy Link .
2. Click Share . Any customer with access to the link can message you.
3. Create a default custom message that customers can edit and send after opening the short link.
Method 3：Use 007SCRM
007SCRM, control defferent instant messenger accounts in a web, auto-translate, record friends adding quntity…WhatsApp, LINE, Telegram, Zalo, etc, by HiSeven
007SCRM has the following functions
Translation : Auto translate every messages you send or receive into any language.
Friends Quantity Counter : Auto count the adding friends quantity for realizing effact of marketing compaign.
007SARM Auto Reply : Reply preset words automatically, quick reply by 1 click, keywords reply…